Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fourth of July (yes, I know it's September!! :)

We got to go to Texas for the 4th this year and we had soooo much fun!! We participated in a parade at Lake Kiowa, water skied, and the boys had a blast at a church activity in my parents ward. They had a 4th of July hat contest, thus, the crazy hats in some of these pictures. I am so glad we were able to go back for a week and a half, we just wished we could have stayed longer.


Our Sweet Happy Ben.
Blake and his good friend Lizzy.

Doing a Craft Project.


This is a slimey Ben kiss!!!

Ben was so excited to see al of what was going on at this activity.

My Brandon... Cool Hat!

Aaron got Ben to sleep... this is quite a feat and usually only Brady can do it. At this point Brady had to go back home to Idaho and I was with the kids on my own for a week so I was very thankful that Aaron had the "touch" and could get Ben to fall asleep :)

Swimming at the Beach

Building a Sand Castle... serious business!


Ben and Grandma Adams


Blake posing.

Brandon

Blake jumping off the dock and my parents house... he and Brandon spend hours doing this:)
Ok so I think Ben looks so funny in this picture that I am willing to make the sacrifice of putting myself on the blog in a swimsuite!! (ha, ha, ha) By the way I am freaking out here because there were some unwanted sea creatures on my feet!!

Go Brandon!

Brandon can run on water just like Dash!
At some point all of my babies have fallen asleep on the boat!

Grandma Adams and Ben... Nice sunglasses mom!

Brandon is wishing he had some sunglasses about now.
This was Blake's attempt at water skiing... it was not exactly successful but maybe next year we will get him up.

There is a 4th of July carnival at Lake Kiowa and Blake won these Sunglasses.

When Brandon saw Blake's sunglasses he had to have some too so we took him to the booth that Blake got his and Brandon won some too.

Fishin at the carnival

More Fishin

Ben Playing at Grandma's

This is the float we made for the Parade the boys were fishing off the back and we used some friends' golf cart... Thank you Shaklee's this was so much fun!

One last picture of the fishing float!

No comments:

Post a Comment