Sunday, September 20, 2009

Next stop on the Oregon Trail... the Aquarium.

Our whole group (26) went to the Newport Aquarium as part of our family reunion. We rode on a charter tour bus there and it was quite fun. When we got there everyone needed to go to the bathroom so we took shifts. When I got back from the restroom half the group and my two older boys were gone. At first I was worried about Blake and Brandon but I knew they were with my cousing John and his wife Erica and my brother Ryan and Heather so after a few minutes Brady and I decided maybe we should just enjoy the aquarium with our one child for the moment Ben. :)



Brady and I... there arn't many of these kind of pictures anymore.


Ty and Whit

Water bird


Me pushing Ben

Ben is looking at seals swimming.


Gracie, John and Erica's daughter touching a sea anenome

Octopus



Confusion!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha your last picture has the perfect caption! That was confusion! We had so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete