Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I wanted some updated pictures of all of us so we did them on Mother's Day :)
I love this picture of all my boys!!

This picture was probably our best attempt.
I had a great Mother's Day!! I got some awesome home made gifts from the boys. Blake made me a sweet card that had hands in it and said "I love you this much." Brandon gave me a picture of him and he decorated a frame for it... it is very cute. Brady bought me a Kitchen aid mixer, it is cobalt blue, beautiful, and I LOVE it!! Brady also made breakfast (breakfast burritos) and a wonderful steak dinner after church. This is quite possibly my best Mother's Day so far :)







2 comments:

  1. Such cute picture of your family!! Jen you look amazing!! We miss you guys!! Adam gard. this Sat. I can't belive it.
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can not wait to see you guys!!!! Ya, you will need those summer clothes it will be in the upper 90s and might break 100 a few times. The pictures look amazing it just make us miss you more! The picture of the boys cracks me up! Ben just looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete