Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boys!!!

So today we had some friends over for dinner they have a new baby boy, their first and my boys really felt like demonstrating just how frustrating boys can be. Brandon took a pen to our new couch ottoman right before they got here, luckily it is micorfiber and we were able to get it out quite easily. Then during dinner Brandon kept hanging on me like a monkey and Blake thought it would be fun to hit the pokey end of his fork and watch it fly. They do so well at the dinner table when it it just us but for some reason if we have company they turn into little animals. I was sooo embarassed!! We finally send Blake up to shower for bed and Bradon fell asleep on my lap about 5 minutes before they left. They have been really wild lately I 'm not sure if it is the weather changing or what but I used the rug doctor on the carpets before our couches came and they literally ran cirlces around me screaming the whole time I was using it. I wish I could figure out a way to take them down just a notch. Boys will be boys but good greif!!

2 comments:

  1. On days like that, I open the front door and say- go run off some enegry and I'll meet you here when your done.
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had your hands full! I'm glad that you updated this thing. It's been long enough j/k. I love to be able to keep track of what's going on with you guys. I really wish that we were able to come visit you guys when the rest of the fam is there. Addy would love to see her cousins and I'm sure they'd have a lot more fun with her this time, but since we have no clue where we'll be moving to, we have to save all of our money for moving costs! We miss you guys. Give the boys hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete